PROVIDER PARTNERS PROGRAM PARTNERS PAST PARTICIPANTS
APPLICATIONS CLOSE APRIL 30, 2019.
COHORT SELECTIONS MADE JUNE 30, 2019.
PROGRAM KICKOFF AUGUST 5-7, 2019.
Early stage HealthTech companies are encouraged to apply to our program! Five companies are chosen each year to participate, and those five companies receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed pilot projects with at least two Arkansas providers, giving you the chance to improve your product/service/technology and demonstrate value to our providers. These pilots have the potential to convert to commercial contracts based upon the value you demonstrate.
- $75,000 of up-front investment in the form of a SAFE agreement or convertible note.
- Access to the HealthTech Arkansas Fund and our investing partners for potential follow-on investments.
- A clinical mentor assigned to your team from each provider with whom you execute a pilot project. That mentor - in conjunction with the HealthTech Arkansas team - will work exclusively on your behalf to help make your pilot project the most successful it can be.
- Standardized contract templates to help facilitate and expedite your work with our providers.
- No requirement to be onsite for a fixed duration during the program. You’ll fly in and out of Arkansas to work with our providers just as you would with any other pilot project. All other content and communications are conducted remotely by phone and video conference.
- “Contracting 101” and other educational sessions from our providers delivered via video conference so that anyone in your company can participate.
- Access to the robust, statewide mentor network assembled by the HealthTech Arkansas team.
Requirements for your participation:
- Be ready to conduct a pilot project on Day 1 of the program. Your technology needs to be built out and validated.
- Have data from other pilot projects. In other words, we can’t be your first pilot.
- You need to have raised at least $500K in external capital.
- Your CEO and project lead need to commit to being onsite for the three days of our program kickoff: August 5-7, 2019. Those three days will be filled with public events, private events, and one-on-one meetings with providers with whom you’re conducting pilots.
- Willingness to accept $75K of up-front investment in the form of a SAFE or convertible note, with a cap and discount rate negotiated with the HealthTech Arkansas team.
- Willingness to issue a $25K SAFE or convertible note to HealthTech Arkansas in exchange for the value of being in the program.